Recently Completed Projects
Historic Community EventAs October 1st approaches, we are reminded of the tragic event that took place during the 2017 Route 91 Harvest Festival near Mandalay Bay that rocked our community. In response to this, we are one of the few blessed Landscapers in Las Vegas blessed with the opportunity of being involved in building a Las Vegas water feature in the Las Vegas Community Healing Garden in memorial to those that were lost and affected by the October 1st, 2017 act of violence.
We would like to thank all of the community for their involvement and those who are dedicating their time and resources to this project. Our hearts go out to everyone who was affected by the Shooting on October 1st, 2017 near Mandalay Bay during the 2017 Route 91 Harvest Festival and we are thankful to be a part of this historic community event.
Las Vegas Community Healing Garden
Location: 1015 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101
It's time to change the irrigation watering schedules again. September 15th, Living Water Lawn & Garden will be changing the water irrigation clocks for turf and drip systems for our current clients (As we do 3 times in the Fall and 3 times in the Spring), and if you don't have your irrigation or Fertilizer Injector System, we would like to offer to provide you with that service as well.
If you do not already utilize a Fertilizer Injection system, they are very effective!
Here are some of the benefits of having a Fertilizer Injector System is that it:
- Saves time and manual labor of doing it oneself.
- Provides better control by using a water soluble fertilizer, the nutrients can be taken up by the plantâ•˙s root system more easily.
- If needed, a fertilizer injector system could help with safely applying pesticides for controlling insects for example.
- Increases efficiency by delivering water and nutrients directly into the root zone where they are most needed.
- Better quality. Because the nutrients are where the roots are, the results are often much better yielding a better crop or plant.
If you don't have a fertilizer injector system or an irrigation system setup, Please call our Living Water Lawn & Garden Office to have one installed. If you do already have one in place, we would be happy to provide maintenance such Fill-ups for your current fertilizer injector system(s), changing the irrigation scheduling, and other maintenance that you may need.
Living Water Lawn & Garden Phone Number: 702-655-5593
Drip Irrigation Watering Schedule
Turf Irrigation Watering Schedule