If you do not already utilize a Fertilizer Injection system, they are very effective!
Here are some of the benefits of having a Fertilizer Injector System is that it:
- Saves time and manual labor of doing it oneself.
- Provides better control by using a water soluble fertilizer, the nutrients can be taken up by the plantâ•˙s root system more easily.
- If needed, a fertilizer injector system could help with safely applying pesticides for controlling insects for example.
- Increases efficiency by delivering water and nutrients directly into the root zone where they are most needed.
- Better quality. Because the nutrients are where the roots are, the results are often much better yielding a better crop or plant.
If you don't have a fertilizer injector system or an irrigation system setup, Please call our Living Water Lawn & Garden Office to have one installed. If you do already have one in place, we would be happy to provide maintenance such Fill-ups for your current fertilizer injector system(s), changing the irrigation scheduling, and other maintenance that you may need.
Living Water Lawn & Garden Phone Number: 702-655-5593
Drip Irrigation Watering Schedule
Turf Irrigation Watering Schedule